BY ACCESSING ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DISAGREE, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE.
AMSCO® RESERVES THE RIGHT, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT. CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE.
1. USE RESTRICTIONS
You may use this site for purposes expressly permitted. As a condition of using AMSCO’s website(s), you warrant that you will not use the website(s) for any unlawful or prohibited purpose.
2. PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
AMSCO’s website(s) are for your personal use. You may not use this site for any other purpose without AMSCO’s express prior written consent.
Do not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, content, or services obtained from or otherwise connected to AMSCO’s website(s) unless expressly permitted by these terms.
3. PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
The material and content on this site and any other website owned, operated, licensed, or otherwise controlled by AMSCO® (the “Content”) is the proprietary information of AMSCO® or the party that provided or licensed the Content to AMSCO. Providing parties retains all right, title, and interest in the content.
The content shall not be copied, distributed, republished, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of AMSCO, except that you may print out a copy of the content for your personal use. You may re-post a single image and two hundred (200) words or less of text from any article if such posting provides attribution. Do not remove or alter any copyright, trademark, trade name, or proprietary notice on the content.
The website may utilize plugins or widgets to share content on social media channels or email newsletters. The use of these tools does not waive AMSCO’s intellectual property rights. Instead, such use is a limited license to republish the content on the approved social media channels.
4. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
AMSCO® links to other sites not maintained by AMSCO. Links are a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with AMSCO. AMSCO® has not reviewed all such sites and is not responsible for their content. Links are to be accessed at your own risk.
5. USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
When using the Communication Services, you agree you will not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit any material that:
- You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party
- Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an unlawful act;
- Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- Does not pertain directly to the site or its users;
- Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is racist, abusive, harassing, threatening, or offensive;
- Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details, or otherwise;
- Collects information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates identifiers to disguise the content’s origin;
- Falsifies or deletes any author attributions or other designations or labels of the origin or source of any material;
- Advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- Solicits funds, advertisers, or sponsors;
- Includes programs that contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any software, hardware, or telecommunications;
- Pyramid schemes, contests, chain letters, and surveys;
- Disobeys any policy, regulations, code of conduct, or other guidelines regarding the use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- Contains hyperlinks to other sites with content that falls within the above mentioned descriptions.
AMSCO® reserves the right to terminate your access to any Communication Services (including social media) at any time without notice for any reason.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither AMSCO® nor any third party providing content to AMSCO® will be liable for any action or inaction by AMSCO® or such third party concerning any submission. AMSCO® cautions you against giving out any personally identifying information in any Communication Service. AMSCO® does not control or endorse the information found in any Communication Service. Consequently, AMSCO® expressly disclaims any liability concerning the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service.
Unless you and AMSCO® enter into a separate written contract for the use of your content that states otherwise, you hereby grant to AMSCO® royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to AMSCO® through this site (together, the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology.
AMSCO® has made every effort to ensure that all information on the website has been tested for accuracy. AMSCO® makes no guarantees regarding the results you will see from using the information provided on the website.
The website was developed for informational and entertainment purposes. You are fully responsible for your use of the information. AMSCO® makes no warranties or guarantees. You understand that results vary from person to person and business to business. AMSCO® assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear on the website.
You understand that AMSCO® can not guarantee that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other destructive code. The website is provided “as is” and “as available.” You are responsible for satisfying your requirements for data accuracy and reconstruction of any lost data.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. AMSCO® DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. AMSCO® DOES NOT WARRANT THE USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. AMSCO® MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT AMSCO, ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. AMSCO® MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
All information on this site speaks only as of the date the information is posted. AMSCO® is not obligated to update such information or remove information from this site if it is no longer accurate or complete.
7. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
AMSCO, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS.
8. TERMINATION OR RESTRICTION OF ACCESS
AMSCO® reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of AMSCO’s websites and related services at any time without notice.
10. TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
The trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos (“Trademarks”) appearing on this website (“Copyrights”), including any page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, that are copyrighted works of AMSCO, may not be copied or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of AMSCO. The website will legally utilize intellectual property owned by third parties related to our services from time to time. Their respective owners retain rights to third-party trademarks or copyrighted works on this website. Nothing in this Agreement confers any right of ownership of any of the Trademarks or Copyrights to you. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as granting a license or right to use any Trademark or Copyright without the express written permission of AMSCO. Misusing the Trademark or Copyrighted works displayed on this site or any other content on the site is strictly prohibited.
All contents of AMSCO’s websites are copyright © AMSCO® Wear Products, Inc. and their subsidiaries. All rights reserved.
11. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Notice and Takedown Procedure
AMSCO® will respond to valid notices of copyright infringement. You may provide AMSCO’s Designated Agent (listed below) with a statement that contains all six points enumerated below (preferably via email).
Upon receipt of a valid notice, AMSCO® will remove or disable access to allegedly infringing content.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material is located, including the URL;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the copyright owner does not authorize the use,
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The notice must contain all of the above for AMSCO® to take action.
AMSCO’s Designated Agent can be contacted at:
DMCA Designated Agent
AMSCO® Wear Products, Inc.
900 First State Blvd
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU HOLD HARMLESS AMSCO® FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY AMSCO® DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY AMSCO® OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.